I’m a homemade girl living in a fast food world. I long for days of making it myself and living off the land – as long as I have an Internet connection. I love creating new recipes for my family to try and finding new ways to prepare dishes. My two-year-old Boston Terrier and Pug mix, Henry, is often my first taste tester when bits fall off the counter. My mom and my fiance are my seconds, if they approve – it comes to the blog. I hope you enjoy my recipes and my efforts to swear off fast food.
- @the_otter_rach Yesssss 😂😂 1 week ago
- RT @carterjwm: HELP ME PLEASE. A MAN NEEDS HIS NUGGS https://t.co/4SrfHmEMo3 2 weeks ago
- @AcademiaObscura @the_otter_rach 1 month ago
- RT @lorepodcast: In 2 years: 165k words written, 1,450 mins. produced, Best of iTunes ’15 & ’16, 7 live shows, 55 million listens, TV deal,… 1 month ago
- @the_otter_rach twitter.com/hamiltumbir/st… 1 month ago