Baking is therapeutic for me and sometimes the urge to bake overwhelms me. I was standing in front of my kitchen cabinets opening and closing them repeatedly hoping that maybe I would find what I was hoping to make. The options were limited, but I needed to make something to get my mind off the fact the finals grades hadn’t been released yet and a certain accounting class was weighing on my mind. I finally reached into the depths of my baking drawer and found a bag of white chocolate chips – they were expiring soon – it was a sign from the gods.
- @the_otter_rach Yesssss 😂😂 1 week ago
- RT @carterjwm: HELP ME PLEASE. A MAN NEEDS HIS NUGGS https://t.co/4SrfHmEMo3 2 weeks ago
- @AcademiaObscura @the_otter_rach 1 month ago
- RT @lorepodcast: In 2 years: 165k words written, 1,450 mins. produced, Best of iTunes ’15 & ’16, 7 live shows, 55 million listens, TV deal,… 1 month ago
- @the_otter_rach twitter.com/hamiltumbir/st… 1 month ago